Becoming a parent is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, transition of your life.
Pregnancy and stepping into becoming a parent is a spiritual, psychological or transformative process. Mix this with sleep deprivation, hormones, the uncertainty that accompanies this time, a deep desire to “be a good parent,” and you have a recipe for some of life’s most intense moments.
Working with me you will gain education, nurturing, exercises to sooth your nervous system and heal trauma surrounding childbirth. Carving out time for yourself and support is paramount during this important juncture in your life.
There are many reasons why clients choose to work with me. Here are a few things we’ll focus on during our time together~
- Learn simple tools to nurture and support yourself throughout your day
- Develop self-care practices that allow you to discover a more sustainable place from which to give to your family
- Explore and celebrate your new identity as Mother
- Discover how pregnancy is a transformative and transpersonal process
- Identify what balance looks like for you and how to spend more time there
- Learn concrete tools to navigate emotional ups and downs, hormonal changes and the feelings of overwhelm that can accompany this time
- Learn ways to identify and communicate your needs more effectively
- Create a “shame free” household
This recipe often leads to parenting from a place of love instead of parenting from fear.
When we work together you will find increased connection and support, you will learn how to cultivate more joy. This translates to a greater sense of connection with your child-to-be, child, spouse, friends, family and most importantly, yourself.